Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a Fuel Supervisor (OCN) to support the LOGCAP V program in Kuwait.
All candidates must pass a drug screen and background check.
Manages all aspects of the site's Fuels CL-III Bulk and Retail Fuels program. Ensures compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and applicable DoD requirements. Works with the Fuels Functional Manager with developing plans and implements procedures to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Monitors quality assurance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
• Provides leadership and supervision to all Fuels employees.
• Assigns Fuels work priorities.
• Coordinates Fuels support requirements with management and other functional areas.
• Reviews and implements Fuels reconstitution goals and ensures scheduled inspections are performed as required.
• Compiles information and submits reports on Fuels asset status, inspections, inventory, reconstitution and storage.
• Identifies asset deficiencies and submits Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs), as required.
• Participates in Quality Corrective Action Working Groups (CAWG) to develop a Corrective/Preventive Action for both negative internal and external audits and update QMS accordingly.
• Submits Periodic Maintenance Inspection, Reconstitution and man-hour data as required.
• Accountable for the accuracy of timesheets and ensures overtime is warranted prior to approval.
• Ensures the review and verification of all technical inspections and functional checks are in compliance with all applicable technical data and work instructions, prior to shipping Fuels assets.
• Ensures employee performance evaluations are conducted as required within the suspense timeframe.
• Ensures Fuels training is adequate for task requirements and update training records as required.
• Review all parts and material requirement for accuracy and track to ensure they are received in a timely manner.
• Account for all bulk fuel (capitalized and non-capitalized) utilized for site generator operations.
• Review, validate, and approve all monthly USG submitted fuels receipts.
• Performs other duties, tasks and TDY travel as directed by management.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Fuels Functional Manager.