Louis Berger Aircraft Services is currently looking for a full time Security Manager.
Louis Berger Aircraft Services, Inc is a subsidiary of WSP that provides operations and maintenance and EPC services to a wide range of commercial, federal and state and local power and infrastructure clients. We operate in CONUS and OCUNUS locations and are headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina.
**All employees must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.**
The successful candidate must demonstrate experience and skills in the following aspects of Security:
-Have current, within scope, and be able to maintain, SECRET US DoD access eligibility.
-Must demonstrate the experience and ability to independently handle and successfully resolve complex and emergent security challenges by applying sound and well developed solutions to the challenges.
- Experience with sourcing external security service providers to provide various d security services to include: Force Protection, Mobile Protection, liaison with local private and government Law Enforcement and security organizations.
- Assist employees in completing eQip (SF86) for Personnel Security Investigations.
- Conduct training on security measures and safeguards, as well as scheduled security briefings for all site personnel; Experience in preparing and presenting briefings on Protection of Classified Material, Foreign Travel briefings, Insider Threat Reporting, OPSEC, COMSEC, AT1 and AT2, physical security and other Theater, client and NISPOM required training is a must.
-Have experience in developing site and program security plans that address the multiple security disciplines applicable to remote OCONUS locations (emergency destruction plans, force protection plans, NEO plans, etc.)
-Be able to effectively conduct up-channel and down-channel communications with US DoD security forces and client security and management personnel, representing the company’s FSO and Program Managers.
Have expert knowledge of DISS, and NISS. Be able to add cleared employees to the CAGE Subjects in DISS, and assist with FCL aspects of NISS.- Conduct incident investigations and reporting on events such as theft and pilferage, misconduct, Insider Threat events, loss or mishandling of classified and CUI information
Assist the FSO with foreign travel reports, suspicious activities reports and adverse information reports
- Provide status updates to key members of operations management and company leadership team on the status of site security, personnel clearances, foreign travel and security training completion rates.
- Interact regularly with peer Manager, Onboarding Operations (Human Resources) in order to coordinate HR, Security
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience managing all security aspects of large programs and projects.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in corporate security.
- Experience as an Assistant FSO or Industrial Security Specialist required.
- Must be willing to travel to and work overseas
- Strong organization skills; previous experience leading and working within teams
- Has experience working on projects with demanding deadlines and contingencies
- Able to work long hours to achieve a successful mission
- Excellent problem-solving skills and effective at collaborating with internal and external partners
- Very strong skills working with Microsoft Office Suite of products - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize several issues at one time and execute results