Louis Berger Services is seeking an Engineering Systems Analyst Intern for the summer of 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the development and implementation of system improvements to our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Analyzing work productivity, standard reports/logs, cost reports, and other information to identify efficiency and improve processes.
• Convert paper processes to electronic processes and incorporate efficiencies in our CMMS
• Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and dashboard reporting tools to improve performance monitoring and management.
• Assist project teams and business leaders other technical duties, work assignment, deliverable as identified.
• Participates and provides support on local Inclusion & Diversity group initiative.
• Well versed in a variety of software programs and technology such as CAD, GIS, mobile appications, etc.