Louis Berger Services is seeking a Transportation Engineering Intern for the summer of 2021.
• Assist with the development and implementation of engineering documents and work plans for transportation operations and maintenace projects.
• Develop Maintenance Rating Program tracking and condition monitoring program.
• Assist with enhancement of bridge work order process in computerize maintenance management system (CMMS).
• Develop library of submittals, plans, scopes of services and other project documents.
• Create mobilization tool kit from available materials to standardize and improve project startup process.
• Participates and provides support on local Inclusion & Diversity group initiative.
• General understanding of operations and maintenance.